The term ‘Living Out Social’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located at 7410 SW Oleson Rd. #337, Portland, OR 97223. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the US and the international community.
Living Out Social is committed to ensuring that your information is kept safe and your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Living Out Social may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 21st, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and said websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website(s) in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection and/or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When filling out a form on the website, you may indicate that you do not want your information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes by marking or unmarking the appropriate box.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you inform us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will need to be made payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the Inquiries Department at 7410 SW Oleson Rd. #337, Portland, OR 97223.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above mentioned address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
When you submit content to our website you simultaneously grant Living Out Social an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to Living Out Social
Living Out Social does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through our website by any user, information provider, or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information will be at your own risk.
We encourage you to post content and engage in communal activities through the website. “Communal Activities” are any actions you take through the website that are designed to be visible to other community members, including comments, recommendations, ratings or any other items that you submit. Any information you disclose in your communal activities, along with your screen name or ID, or any image or photo, becomes public and may be used by Living Out Social for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all media. Should you choose to engage in communal activities, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users of our website, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums, and Living Out Social has no responsibility to publish, take down, remove or edit any of your communal activities or any of your submissions that are a result of your communal activities.
When you share or recommend any Living Out Social content to any social media platform, that action is governed by that applicable social media platform.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Living Out Social and while we take great effort to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Living Out Social. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Living Out Social takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is a copyright of Living Out Social - © Living Out Social 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You agree to indemnify and hold Living Out Social, its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, agents and its third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of your use or misuse of the website, any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein. Living Out Social reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Living Out Social, and you agree to cooperate with Living Out Social’s defense of these claims. Living Out Social will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by Living Out Social to resolve any legal matter(s) arising from this agreement or related to your use of our website. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
You understand and agree that the above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire general agreement between you and Living Out Social. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Living Out Social reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of our website after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.